Day 01: Haridwar
Reach Haridwar, check in at a hotel, day at leisure as you start fresh next day for your char Dham journey, dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Haridwar – Barkot / Sayanachatti
After breakfast leave for Barkot via Mussoorie. En route visit Kempty fall. Upon arrival check in into the hotel, rest of the day is at leisure. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel at Barkot.
Day 03: Barkot – Jankichatti – Yamunotri – Jankichatti – Barkot
After breakfast proceeds to Yamunotri (38kms drive/ 2hrs and 05 km trek/ 3hrs one way), here one can cook rice by packing it in a cloth and dipping it in the hot water of the hot kind. Pilgrims take this cooked rice home as “Prasad”. Here near the temple “Pooja” can be offered to Divya Shila, after taking bath in Jamunabai Kund’s warn water and having “Darshan” of pious “Yamunaji”. Later return to Barkot for the overnight stay.
Day 04: Barkot – Uttarkashi /Gangnani
After breakfast leave for Uttarkashi visit Kashi Vishwanath Temple and drive to Gangnani. Evening free for leisure & local attractions. Dinner & overnight stay at Uttarkashi.
Day 05: Uttarkashi / Gangnani – Gangotri – Harsil – Gangnani / Uttarkashi
With packed breakfast & post, Tea/ Coffee leave for Gangotri early in the morning. offering prayers & pooja darshan, later drive back to Gangnani, en route visit Gangnani. Overnight stay at Gangnani.
Day 06: Uttarkashi – Sitapur
Leave very early in the morning with packed breakfast for almost day long drive to Rudraprayag. On your drive, you would pass through Ganga giving way to Tehri Dam (The Hydro Electric Project). Overnight stay at the hotel at Sitapur
Day 07: Sitapur -Gaurikund – Kedarnath -– Sitapur
Post your early breakfast; leave by vehicle for Gaurikund and from their join other pilgrims for 22 km trek of Kedarnath. On reaching Kedarnath, meet our representative at Kedarnath. Our representative would lead you through other logistics at these high altitude destinations. After darshan and Pooja at Kedarnath Temple Overnight Stay Kedarnath.
Day 08: Sitapur -pipalkoti
Morning after breakfast proceed to -pipalkoti . Overnight stay at pipalkot
Pipalkoti- Badrinath Overnight at pipalkoti
Day 10: pipalkoti – Haridwar
Morning after breakfast Drive to Haridwar enroute visiting Vishnuprayag, Karnprayag, Nandprayag, Rishikesh overnight stay at Haridwar.
Day 11: Haridwar
After breakfast, check out from hotel and proceed for your onward journey.
NOTE: The above rates are applicable to a limited stock inventory. Please call us to confirm the above fixed departure cost.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary & program you opt as per your comfort.
- All buffet breakfast & dinner at the hotels mentioned.
- All accommodation days on double / triple sharing basis as per your choice.
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by dedicated vehicle in private use.
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services.
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver’s allowances.
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes.
- GST & all Government Taxes.
- A 24 – hour helpline.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- No Hidden Cost.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Helicopter Charges for Kedarnath (Rs 9,200/-)
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of the vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure leading to increasing in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Still camera/ video camera charger.
- Rates are not valid for Festive peak season.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation.In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination.
- Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms. In Chardham sector maximum hotels are preferring 12:00 Noon Check in & Check out timing.
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives. Specially for the Chardham sector Ac can work only in Haridwar & Dehradun’s plain / surface area. It is highly depending on the package you have opted.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any cancellation or delay in hotel check in due to third party services (like helicopter / pony / palaki ) , the retention will be charged. The next allocation for the hotels on same destination is subject to the availabilities.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions / for any unforeseen reasons is non-refundable or non- adjustable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary.
- It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable.
- 30 and more Days before departure – 25%
- 29 – 15 days before departure – 50%
- 14 – 08 days before departure – 75%
- 07 days or less before departure – 100%
- 0 – 15 days prior to arrival – 100%
- 16 – 30 days prior to arrival – 75%
- 31 – 45 days prior to arrival – 50%
- 46 – 60 days prior to arrival – 25%
- 61 days prior to arrival – 100%