- 02 night stay in Pattaya
- 02 night stay in Bangkok
- Daily complimentary breakfast at hotel
- Coral island tour including lunch
- Bangkok city tour
- All airport transfers and sightseeing included
- All Hotel taxes Included
- No Hidden charges
Pattaya: Bella Express / Similar
Bangkok: Howard Square Boutique / Similar
- INR 8999 Per Person
Pattaya: Golden Beach pattaya / Similar
Bangkok: Ecotel Bangkok / Similar
- INR 9999 Per Person
Pattaya: Amari Pattaya / Similar
Bangkok: Amari Watergate / Similar
- INR 14500 Per Person
- Thailand Visa Fees INR 3200 per person or On Arrival 1000 Thai Baht (Single Entry).
- Supplement cost applicable for Airport transfers between 2200HRS to 0730HRS.
- Cost of Personal Expenses.
- Guide Tips and any other item except Package Rates Includes.
- Travel Insurance.
- Cost of Meals other than mention above.
- High season surcharge if any applicable.
DAY 1 - Bangkok - Pattaya – Meals : Breakfast
Arrive at Bangkok. Proceed towards the breathtaking beach
destination of Pattaya. Check in hotel. Enjoy rest of the
leisure or an optional tour. All night long stay at hotel.
DAY 2 - Pattaya - Coral Island Tour – Meals : Breakfast
Have a healthy breakfast in the morning and then get ready
visit to CORAL ISLAND TOUR WITH LUNCH . Relax and enjoy a
the beach. Enjoy some beach activities like swimming,
snorkeling. Enjoy lunch at an Indian restaurant. Enjoy the
nightlife of Pattaya. Get back to hotel for nightlong stay.
DAY 3 - Pattaya - Bangkok - Meals : Breakfast
Check-out for Bangkok after breakfast. Enjoy Bangkok city
visiting the temples & markets of Bangkok. Check-in at hotel
DAY 4 - Bangkok - Meals : Breakfast
Breakfast. Rest of the Day at leisure or enjoy an optional
to You can also enjoy the optional tour of Safari world with
Marine Park. Safari World and Marine Park is Thailand's
open zoo and leisure park. Divided into four distinct
(Safari Park, Bird Park, Games Corner and Macaw Island), the
Safari World Park is the place to be, for some intimate
encounters with dolphins, orangutans, seals and a myriad of
other exotic animals and birds amidst a picturesque African
setting. After enjoying lunch at the Safari World Park,
to the hotel. Overnight stay hotel.
DAY 5 - Bangkok Airport - Meals : Breakfast
After breakfast check out from hotel, and enjoy the shopping
Bangkok and you will be drop at airport for your onwards
- Below rates are per person on twin sharing basis.
- Surcharge will be additionally applicable during peak season. Kindly check with us for the same.
- This is just a Quotation and not a confirmation.
- Above rates & Hotels are subject to availability at the time of reconfirmation.
- For Private Tours & Transfers, rates will be additional.
- Hotels/Airline will be subject to availability till Reconfirmation.
- Given cost is estimated, based on lowest airfare and hotel rates existing as of now. We do not hold any confirmation for Hotels/Airline. Its Subject to availability at the time of booking. Any difference in cost shall be borne by passenger.
- Any further increase in airfare due to increase in the fuel price, change in government regulations, taxes, etc., charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passengers. TRAVEL VAIDYA will not be held responsible for them.
- Your tours and transfers are based on Seat in Coach Basis. Seat in Coach Transfers departs only at fixed time and stops at different hotels Enroute where other passengers may be picked /dropped off. It can be more time consuming.(Its more time consuming but economical)
- Mid night surcharge applicable for all transfer operated between 2300hrs-0600hrs
- Room allocation Twin rooms /Double room will be as per the availability at the time of check in. 90% of rooms are Twin rooms & there is no guarantee for room with Double Bed.
- Room Rates based on Standard Rooms. Supplement cost will be applicable for Sea facing/Lake facing Rooms.
- Optional sightseeing has to be booked in advance on your own by paying an additional cost. You can contact hotel travel desk counter or our agent to book optional sightseeing.
- It is recommended to buy Local Sim Card, to make local calls for reconfirmation with coach drivers, operators, & airline office.
- Portages and Coach Captain Tips are extra.
- There is No Refund for unutilized Service.
- International Hotel Check in time 1400hrs, Check out Time 1200hrs.
- If Dinners are booked you will be given Dinner Vouchers excluding transfers. You will need to make your own way at Restaurant for booked time.
- Baggage allowance is 20 Kg for Check in Luggage. Hand Bag allowance is 7Kg.
- You are not allowed to eat/drink in coach.
- IT IS COMPULSORY TO CARRY USD 700 PER PASSENGER, FOR ALL PASSENGERS, as this is the entry requirement for THAILAND.
- The above program is only indicative and the passenger has to verify each days program from the local guide.
- Photographs are compulsory for on arrival visas. Please keep one passport Copy Xerox and one Ticket copy Xerox ready to be submitted for on arrival visas.
- It is always advisable to keep 2 Photographs with you during the journey. Please keep one Xerox copy of your passport with your relative, in India and one Xerox copy of passport with you during the travel.
- It is most important to have International Travel Insurance for the entire period of your stay in foreign country.
- For NRI –Passengers staying in India for more than 180 days will have to take Police Clearance Certificate from Commissioner of Police for which TRAVEL VAIDYA will not be responsible. Passengers are requested to submit Xerox copy of Passport along with page showing arrival stamp in India
Talk to our Holiday Expert
999 038 39 38( 7 am - 10 pm )
Let us know your details