- Rates mentioned are valid for Indian nationals only until and unless specified along with quotation.
- The quotations are given without holding any confirmed reservations either in the airlines or in the hotels. Once the quotation is accepted by the guest and advance amount is deposited either in Cheque / cash to process the reservation, the booking is processed at our end. In case we are unable to get the confirmations then the deposited amount shall be refunded to the guest. Once given confirmation then full and final payment should be made either in cash or draft at the time when all the travel documents are delivered to the guest. For the packages which are booked under our Airline Group Packages the airline tickets might be delivered 2 days before the departure of the group.
- Base category rooms will be booked in Hotels until and unless specified in the quotation. In case the rooms are not available in selected hotel, rooms shall be booked in similar hotel or higher category rooms where you had to paid the differences.
- Any date amendments in the air tickets will be considered as cancellation only and new tickets are issued under new applicable fare at the time of issuance of ticket and cancellation charges are applicable for the cancelled tickets as per airline policy.
- Any amendments in the date or itinerary are to be intimated us in writing and amended confirmation depends on the availability of given hotels on requested dates. Cancellation policy shall be applicable in such case.
- In a tour package, no refund shall be made for unutilized services. It is on guest’s discretion whether to take service or not.
- Please carry your valid Identity proof card (passport in case of International travel) containing your photograph as it is required at the airport and during check in at hotels. Pan card is not a valid identity proof so please don’t carry that with you.
- The check in and check-out time of most of the hotels is 02 PM to 12 PM and number of meals including breakfast is always corresponding to the no. of nights booked by the guest. The hotel does not provide breakfast on the day of arrival.
- For early check in and late check outs payments are to be settled directly by the guest at the hotel.
- In case of International travel, rates may vary based on change of ROE or any other fluctuation in international market or subject to availability.
- On accepting this quotation, you accept that you have read the complete package information and agree with booking terms & conditions, payment policy and cancellation policy. You accept the tour package and acknowledge that it fits into your budget and requirement.
The purpose of this site is to provide the traveling public with information we believe to be accurate to assist them in planning and arranging holidays in India. Information, pricing, offers, maps, legal forms and printable material contained in this web site and links to other web sites are all obtained from and based on information obtained from a variety of what we believe to be reliable sources. All prices are subject to change without notice. All efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy. However, should an error occur we reserve the right to correct it. Travel Vaidya officers and/or employees can not be held liable for any incorrect or misleading information contained in this site, or any of the linked sites. These entities also act in the sole capacity as agents assisting clients in confirming travel and vacation arrangements for suppliers, carriers, hoteliers, wholesalers and/or contractors who furnish the transportation and other related services. Furthermore, these entities are not liable for any personal injury, property damage, accident, delay, inconvenience, change in itinerary or accommodations, or irregular activity which may occur due to (1) wrongful, negligent or arbitrary acts or omissions on the part of the suppliers, their employees, or others not under the direct control of the entities, (2) defects or failures on the conveyance, equipment or instruments under the control of the supplier, or (3) financial insolvency or bankruptcy of suppliers or subcontractors and (4) but not limited to acts of God, fire, acts of governments or other authorities, war, civil disturbances, riots, strikes, thefts, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines or dangers incident to the sea, land or air. The client, by engaging the agencies and making payment, acknowledges the position of the entities stipulated by the foregoing, agrees to hold the entities blameless, and further agrees that restitution of damages, if any are claimed, shall be sought directly from the suppliers. The inclusion of any link to a third party site does not imply endorsement by Travel Vaidya. Your linking to any third party sites is at your own risk. You agree that Travel Vaidya will not be liable for any loss or damages you or any third party may suffer in connection with third party pages or sites. The purchase of travel insurance that protects the consumer against many of the foregoing described potential losses is highly recommended and can be purchased from the entities at the time the travel arrangements are purchased.
|Booking Amount (30 and more Days before departure)||25% of package cost or Actual Liability, which ever is higher|
|29 – 15 days before departure or Before Applying the Visa, which comes first||50% of Package Cost or Actual Liability, which ever is higher|
|14 – 08 days before departure||75% of Package Cost or Actual Liability, which ever is higher|
|07 days or less before departure||100% of Package Cost|
CANCELLATION POLICY: Travel Vaidya Pvt. Ltd. believes that most people who cancel their reservations do so out of necessity. If unexpected circumstances arise and impact your holiday plans, we would be glad to assist you with the cancellation procedures and refund your money. Nevertheless, cancellations are costly to administer and involve dedicated staff time and communications costs. Therefore, all cancellations/refunds made (if granted) will incur a $ 145 per person handling charge if cancelled under whatsoever reason. Please note that we do not make any refunds for any unused portion of your trip. Any service that remains unavailable during the tour for which the payment is done, the amount of the same will be calculated and will be properly compensated or refunded. Our rates of refund are derived and subject to our suppliers’ terms and conditions (Hotels, Luxury trains, Airlines, etc.); and can be summarized as follows:
|DAYS OF NOTIFICATION||CANCELLATION CHARGE|
|0 – 15 days prior to arrival||100% of Client’s share of total tour cost|
|16 – 30 days prior to arrival||75% of client’s share of total tour cost|
|31 – 45 days prior to arrival||50% of client’s share of total tour cost|
|46 – 60 days prior to arrival||25% of client’s share of total tour cost|
|61 days prior to arrival||100% Refund|
For authentication purposes, only written cancellation notices (e-mail or fax) will be accepted. The refund will be made through bank transfer only. Additionally, Travel Vaidya Pvt. Ltd will instruct the bank to initiate the crediting process immediately after notification of cancellation; it could take from 4 to 6 weeks for the actual crediting to take place, depending upon your Bank practice. Bank fees for credit card payments/bank transfers and costs of any non-refundable tour component already purchased by Travel Vaidya Pvt. Ltd. on client’s behalf are strictly non-refundable.
CONTACT FOR QUERIES: In case you have any questions regarding the terms and conditions of the company you may write us on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com